Map and Share Your Adventures With The World. Rediscover MyLand!
With the Ardhi app from Land Rover, you have the perfect partner to take your off-roading experience to a whole new level. This app has every feature you need when you are on the road looking for adventure in your 4×4 vehicle – from finding trails or creating your own, to earning badges for accomplishments.
1. Plan and create your own unique path, or travel down paths created by your friends, and rate them based on how difficult and enjoyable each path is.
2. Earn badges for your accomplishments, and share them for everyone to see.
3. Use the Flare feature when you’re in trouble and need a hand.
4. Save all the videos and pictures you take during your trips, share them on social media and tag your friends.
5. Traversing unknown terrain can be risky. Get survival tips that can help you face worst-case scenarios, whether you’re crossing wadis or dune bashing.
6. Get the latest off-roading tips and be ready to rediscovery MyLand.
Go Where The Paths Take You
Just press ‘Start Drive’ to create your own unique path, or travel down those created by other users, and rate them based on how difficult and enjoyable each path is.
Wear Your Travel Triumphs Virtually
Earn badges for your accomplishments, and showcase them on your profile for everyone to see. After all, what’s an adventure without a few trophies to show for it?
Shout Out For A Helping Hand
Going off the beaten path means the unexpected is always around the corner. When you face a minor obstacle, simply use a digital flare to send an alert with your location to ARDHI app users nearby.
Be A Social Star
Save geotagged videos and pictures you take during your trips and share them on your favourite social channels. And even tag the people who are on the drive with you.
Access All Essentials
From weather updates to prayer direction, everything you need is accessible while you’re on the move.
Relevant landmarks, such as petrol stations nearest to you, are displayed at all times, ensuring that you’re well-prepared for any eventuality.